Friday, June 23, 2017

BINGO AND COFFEE

Well not exactly together...but I guess that would be awesome to ....sip on some coffee while playing bingo....
We just released a new 3D CUP over at The Cutting Cafe so I decided to make a fun little gift set with some coffee beans and a pack of chocolate. 
The 2017 Summer Coffee Lovers blog hop is going on right now so it was perfect timing. I might just have to whip up a bunch of these for Christmas with hot chocolate in it....Love making Coffee or Tea projects....join in on the fun. The Cutting Cafe Shop is actually sponsoring the hop with a free 3x4 custom stamp set.........


Up next is my take on the 21st of the month dt post over on the Cafe's Blog featuring BINGO CARDS...I decided to use this sweet picture of my grandbaby Zoe using the Valentines Day Bingo set...
She brings so much joy to my life...
Check out the other girls projects here.


17 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome creations, Miss Lady!!

~amy~ said...

Oh my goodness...I ADORE your projects Regina!
Thanks so much for being a Super Sponsor.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Those are both such wonderful projects. I just love them. Thanks for being a super sponsor too.

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous and sweet projects...so adorable. Thanks for being a super sponsor too!

Heidi said...

Gorgeous interpretation of the coffee theme!

Becca Yahrling said...

I absolutely L*O*V*E this coffee cup! How fun and fabulous to make your own 3D cup.
And I almost fell out of my chair when you said this was your grandbaby ... you look like your 25!!
(And thanks for being a super sponsor!)

Ann said...

Super cute creations. Thanks for being a super sponsor.

Hetty said...

Wow, what a lovely creation...now i wish i had a machine to use the file!
It is gorgeous to look at all the details.
Picture of your grandbaby is adorable.

Lisa said...

Regina, this cup file is sooo awesome! Love yours... gorgeous! And that layout... that baby... makes me smile while I sit and sip my coffee this morning..

Cynthia Cole said...

Love that cup and your card!

Shelly said...

These are beautiful projects!

Tink said...

These are just Beautiful!

Fikreta said...

Love it!
gorgeous!

Helen F. said...

Your projects are beautiful, Regina

Cindy C. said...

Wonderful projects!!

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Okay..I can't stand it..I could stare at your creations all day..Just make a book with all of Regina Easters projects already:) You so rock this crafting world..Love ya..Krista
BTW..Love the fun layout of ZOEY

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

AWe..look at our baby..lol..See how I said ours? HA! Seriously though she is a living doll..Love ya..Krista